15.3.11

London Design Week 2011

... I almost forgotten how much I love being around fabrics!

It's been almost 4 years since my post as a designer at the delightful Bangkok-based 'Beyond Living' (www.beyond-living.com)

A few days ago I re-emerged in the textile circle again, but this time, in London and just in time for the kick-off of London Design Week 2011.

Currently based at Fox Linton, working for Jim Thompson, I have been having such an amazing time being around interior designers, decorator and textile enthusiasts! 

We have just launched the new collection for 2011 in the UK entitled: 'The Rite of Spring' aimed to entertain and delight you with new designs and textures. 

With this collection, the design team has taken a dramatic leap forward without losing any of the characteristics that make Jim Thompson silk so unique.

Please see our new display and some of the enthralling pieces from the collection below ...







No comments: